Tuesday 11 March 2014

Frankie

Look at the cover of Issue 58 of Frankie, now in store.  Isn't it fabulous?  Each issue of Frankie is eagerly awaited because of the fabulous artwork on the cover (and also all the amazing things you find inside!)  This cover is by the amazingly talented Dutch illustrator, Lieke van der Vorst.  I want to sit at this table, I think the conversation would be quite fantastical.




Immediately I wanted to know more of this illustrator and to see more of her work.  From Lieke's website she writes "I get my inspiration from fine things around me.  Our vegetable garden, cooking, going to the market and tea in the company of family and friends, these sources of inspiration I incorporate into my artwork".




Here is the beautiful Lieke and if you would like to follow her, this is a link to her website.


If you don't yet know Frankie magazine, check this issue out, it's a goodie!!


No comments:

Post a Comment